Tuesday, February 21, 2006

In Review Today

The protesters were gone by lunch time, but as my manager - strike that - my manager's manager called a meeting during lunch time I was then obligated to go. I didn't get to read the fun signs and they were gone by the time I got out of the meeting. I am actually glad they used the helicopters to bring him in and out and thus I was able to go to work with no problems. I had wondered why the area was so heavily patrolled this morning when he wasn't going to be there until the afternoon. I guess misdirection to try and keep people from gathering.

So Anyways... Minor foot surgery today on both feet and I decided I was tired of being in pain, as pain is dumb and took one of the leftover drugs from the C-Section painkillers. I am now waiting for the happy medicine to make the stupid pain go away. Did I mention I am not big on the whole patience thing? I am learning this about myself.

My manager decided yesterday to let us know they are going to monitor where we are going on the internet for awhile and that we should be good kids. This makes me wonder what they have in mind for people as everyone is always on the internet for non-business purposes. I have been a good girl though and only had GMail open this week. I have hated it and in rebellion decided I was only working 7 hour days to make up for it. Ok, so that is probably more normal than I would like to admit but that's not what I was rambling on about, well I guess it is now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'd love to see anyone say "no, don't go to google."

That's one of the things I love about gmail -- the domain address. :)

So... you have to catch up on all your bloggy people once you get home? Suuucks.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home