Thursday, March 16, 2006

We Have Arrived In NH

     So BD and I were crazy enough to catch a 7 am flight out of Denver. We flew to Philly where we had to grab some lunch quick and what makes more sense then to get Philly Sandwiches in Phlly? So that's what we did quickly while we waited for our connection. We arrived at the airport and were able to spot the person picking us up if for no other reason then the thick book he was holding.
     I called it an early night while the boys stayed up and did whatever boys do when girls aren't around. This also means I was up before anyone else and was able to get the first shower! It also means rummaging around cupboards to find towels but I managed.
     I think today BD and I are going to duke it out to see if we are going to the Art Museum or Science Museum.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hythian said...

The suspense! The drama!

That was days ago, where did you end up going?

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home