Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Racquetball? Yeah I can do that.

Or at least I could when I was in college... Oh sure I was more athletic back then and weighed less. Although I am closer than I have been in a long time to getting back there - only 20 pounds to go or so. I am the queen of digression today, seriously! So the girl who organized the bowling league mentioned the boys have been either taking it easy on her or really letting her have it in racquetball, and she asked if I ever played. I said I did back in college and so she wants to play me for awhile while she learns. I told her sure but that I am probably horrible at it - I get this invite from one of the boys:

Racquetball Girlie Style (boys hit like wussies)

I really enjoy the people I work with. They amuse me to no end at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home