Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Crackdown at Work

It seems every other year for about a week to a month there is a crackdown on internet usage. The time has come this year for that and thus you'll find that I am not as surfy as I used to be at least until the wave of terror passes. At this time last year, I think they used that data for layoffs so I'll be minding my P's and Q's thanks. I have decided though that gmail isn't really surfing and hopefully the powers that be agree.
 
Actually this hasn't been a decree on high yet. It's one of those rumor mill things but as it came from my boss I am obeying. There are lots of things that I will do just to rebel but getting fired just isn't among them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"won't as surfy until the wave passes..."

That's an awesome turn of phrase :)

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home