Wednesday, March 22, 2006

More on the Trip

Friday we went to the Aquarium and getting there turned into an adventure. I think we spent most of the night having fun so we didn't exactly roll out of bed as early as the schedule had hoped. Add to this we did showers in reverse order from the earlier day which left me in the shower last and well I was being girly and did tend to slow the group up but all of us were showered and out the door in under 90 minutes and that included having breakfast.
We went to the subway and as we were late we decided to hop into a cab and try that route. It was actually a nice change of pace to see the city as we drove through it. We got to meet the catherders and spent the day at the aquarium until they were closing the place down. I guess there was an incident with a jelly tank but as I was still using my powers on the sting rays and mesmerized by the huge tank in the middle I wasn't with the group when that happened.
After we left there we went to Chinatown in search of pastries. Many were found and purchased and then we 'went to the zoo' as the catherders drove us back to the car at the subway stop. Mr. Catherder much more patient than I likely would have been. I did get my fresh swordfish that night and wow was it good.
I spent that night in a room of well I am trying not to think about that or to remember things I am still trying to forget. The wood burning stove in the room was nice and toasty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home