Thursday, March 23, 2006

Saturday at the winery and beach

I was excited as there was believed to be many rieslings on the menu for sampling but alas when we got there there were none. I went down the wine list and said nope I won't like anything there and let everyone else sample while I wondered around the little shop they had.
After the wine we went to the beach, yes the beach in Massachusetts in March. Yes it was cold, and there were coats, and for the less vain stocking caps. I didn't use the stocking cap but did have an interesting fight with my borrowed pullover. Maybe putting that on over the t-shirt and jacket I was wearing was not such a good idea. Trying to get it off without accidentally being a show was challenging.
I was able to resist the urge to throw my shoes off and run and play in the water. It was a near thing. Others did fall pray to the temptation and I have pictures, ok so I didn't get the pictures the first time so I stole shoes and ran until they agreed to the photo.
We had what seemed like a long drive back to Mansfield and I fell asleep. I am not sure why with all the fun and not sleeping well how could I have been tired? There was a fondue party that night and it was lots of fun and more food was served. I have some photos of the night that I can use to bribe several people should I ever walk to the evil side.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Yes, and the wine that tasted like burning. I have the write ups of each of the wines served...and burning was nowhere in the description.

Shoe thief. ;P

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home