Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Job Update

See I told you there was lots going on! I took a different position I was offered at work. I am not overly pleased at the rate they offered but they made mention of a possible 6th month review without being put on probation. It is working with a team of people that I really like hanging out with. The downside is it is much more political and diplomatic and much more client interaction. The job helps take me down the path I want to go so that was the deciding factor in the end.

Things get pretty darned interesting in August as let's see I got home yesterday, and mom and dad will be here Saturday until Tuesday and then Wednesday I fly back out with Stan to NY at like midnight. Did I mention that Wednesday is KK's birthday? I fly back with him as far as Atlanta and then I have to abandon him and wait for my co-workers to show up and I get to spend a few days in Columbus GA. There are several luggage questions about all of this and well I can't get answers as to where my luggage will end up if I cancel the last leg of my trip. So as a good little planner I'll check the bag that won't have the clothes I need for the business trip and hope I can get both suitcases with me anyway :). Which reminds me I need to get myself a company card, so I am off to do that.

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

No rest for the wicked. Or something like that. :-)

4:12 PM  
Blogger DeAnna said...

A conditional congrats :)

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home