Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Breathe - Just Breathe

Yesterday I had one of those horrible moments where you think you have everything figured out and you're about to pat yourself on the back when someone then throws you a curve and demands that you juggle it and laughs. The trip to Buffalo was almost postponed due to the client not doing the things they needed to do. I have this wonderful trip planned both before and after the Buffalo job thing so needless to say I ...um....freaked out a bit and well thankfully the client wanted the trip to happen so they now have things in order.

Order, breathing, how is the house going? I don't have everything out of the casa yet. I don't have every box put away. I have the kitchen almost usable but I am still missing some important things. My bedroom furniture is great but the room itself looks like .... a bomb exploded? I am still needing to buy a couch and living room furniture, a tv, surround sound system, new locks for the doors.

I haven't put in the new thermostat in yet. It involves bounding over the snow drifts that are past waist high a couple times to turn the power off then installing the thing and repeating as necessary until I have it wired correctly. Your guess is as good as mine as to how many times that would take. I think I wired the one in the casa last time but I can't remember for certain.

And what does it mean when suddenly bananas sound good in everything you seem to want to bake?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The bad news is that, while you did buy the thermostat for the Casa, I put it in.

The good news is, it's dead easy to replace an old one with one of the fancy new ones.

The proof is, well... as I said, *I* did it, so how hard could it really be? :)

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home