Thursday, February 22, 2007

Doing My Part

Yes I do believe once I get my vehicle clean the it is daring fate to dirty it again! It is a gleaming white beacon right now. So last night on the way home I hit the car wash. If I didn't do it last night then it wouldn't get done until next Wednesday. See the wee one hates the car wash and thinks it is going to come through the car and destroy us and wails loudly so that it knows where to find her. No in all seriousness, it freaks her out and there is no calming her down. My car will never need to be cleaned so badly that it is worth scaring her.

So what's on tap for the weekend:

Friday - I have friends coming down for dinner. I did warn them that I have no real furniture until Saturday but they just want to see me and hang out.

Saturday - Blessed day where the last of the big furniture purchases arrive - sofa and dining set. KK also has a doctor appointment and I think I am going to get my tv finally.

Sunday - To be determined yet. There might be company at the house for something or it might just be the consortium coming over to help me hang wall stuffs.

I bought a new mower yesterday. I determined that based on the size of my lawn that I could get away with an electric mower. I can't wait to fire it up and play with it. I did quite the little run yesterday at Home Depot. I burned my little 10% off coupon and didn't buy anything that I wouldn't really use. I still spent a scary amount but felt like it would be stuff I would use. Maybe I should have gotten a ladder too but oh well.

I am ready for spring and with the temp outside being close to 60 today it feels very springy. It's a bad idea to have a 18 month old help you pot plants right? Yeah ok but it might be really fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home