Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Part Blonde Tip # 106

I have never done a drug test before and I didn't know my new job would require it so let me count my sins --

1) I had a couple poppy seed muffins on Monday as I had them left from Sunday which I had for breakfast that day too!

2) I wasn't thinking this morning and took some Advil cold and sinus which has of course pseudoephedrine. I thought of that moments after I swallowed it.

3) Rumor also has it that curry chicken can play havoc with the test and of course I had that for lunch today!

Here I am thinking all day that I am going to show up as an addict to Opiates and Amphetamines plus whatever the curry shows up as. Oh Joy! I have 48 hours as of tomorrow morning to take the test.

I freak out this much when I don't do drugs I wonder how it must feel if someone really did.

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Actually, I'd have been very surprised if they *didn't* have a drug test, though I always make a point of letting folks know somewhere earlyish in the interview process that such is required (at our expense) for employement.

At least you're not huddled in the bathroom flushing your poppy seed muffin down the toilet and squirting Binaca to mask the curry smell on you breath.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Well the lady was very nice and patient when I told her I had been bad. She gave me this look like I was going to tell her I'd done crack or something. I went through my list of sins and she assured me the test would be fine.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home