Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Where did the weekend go?

Friday night I went out with a couple of the girls and we saw Hog Wild, and I liked it despite John Travolta being in it. I laughed pretty hard at times. I did some cleaning and then set my alarm as one of the clients decided that I should be at their beck and call Saturday morning. My co-worker was supposed to do it but she went up to the mountains instead. Ugh.

So I got things pretty well handled by the time we had tickets for 300 at the IMAX. That was sweet and I was pleasantly surprised by the eye candy! I then went home and did more cleaning and a bit of baking while Dave hung the last of the pictures before the party the next day :). Then I goofed off for a while that night.

Sunday was the party and it was just a hoot and such a wide selection of people from my life. It was nice to have everyone over and for the record you people did not drink nearly enough alcohol because my fridge is still overloaded with the stuff and it will just rot there!

Sadly on the trip news front the first trip to Cali got cancelled due to some scheduling difficulties but I think that might mean just a longer trip in June. I am not sure how I feel about that as it means the middle of summer and that Disneyland will be packed. I got invited on another trip - this one to Las Vegas but it is on a weekend when I have my girl so that won't work.

Bowling last night - 1st 2 games I bowled awesome-- 3rd game well did I mention how well I did on the first 2? I am working on getting the softball team together so we can play in May and I am really happy about that. I can't wait to head up the mountains and doing some white water rafting this summer.

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

For what it's worth, Disneyland is always pretty darned crowded. June might be a bit above average, but ...

7:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

White water rafting, ahh I love rafting.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home