Monday, March 12, 2007

Sunshine how I have missed you.

I'll start with Friday as that seems the best way to go. It was my boss's last day and I will miss her. We had lunch out at the Macaroni Grill and it was quite yummy! Then Friday night I went over to the ex-roomie's sisters house for a girl get together. KK had so much fun being the center of attention with the 4 other kids. The sister had the most adorable conversation with KK that I have ever seen. There was good Chinese food and ice cream for dessert and all of us agreed we must do it more often.

Saturday. I knew I wanted to take KK to the zoo at some point this weekend but it just looked dreary out. It even rained just a little and it was nice but not really going out weather so KK and I just hung out here and did the endless she makes a mess I clean a mess cycle. This is the day I was reminded how awesome microsuede is. My girl while talking on the phone to daddy decided to color with an ink pen on the couch and she missed the paper about 8 times. I got out some cleaning stuff and be darned if every mark didn't come out. Now I remember why I was so insistent that my new couch be microsuede.

Sunday I did remember to turn the clocks ahead. I wasn't sure if my computer would do it or not as I didn't download a patch because I wanted to wait and see. I called the consortium at 10 because I noticed they had a clock malfunction and I thought I would check on the plan. It looked like a fantastic sunny day out. We agreed on a plan and I took both girls to the zoo as I had offered to do on Friday. It was a great day to be at the zoo and that meant it took a long time to find a parking spot. The girls had lots of fun and after 4 hours I knew there wasn't going to be a nap if we stayed at the zoo. I had to stop at the grocery store on the way home to make good on my threat to make dinner. Poor Dave as hanging some of the new art meant moving some of the old art and the job was too big for one night. I am closer though to being ready for the party this weekend.

On another note my girl was just awesome this weekend. She slept through the night 3 out of 4 nights and that is a trend I can live with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home