Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thursday?

It doesn't feel like Thursday. This might have to do with going out last night for my boss's going away party. She's here until Friday, but the big boss man was on site yesterday interviewing people for her job. It's kinda funny as we all bugged the person we want for the job until she applied, and she was the only one who did so we know she will get it. The funny part is that her old job is the one I filled when I took this position, and now I think I'll apply for the opening she will be leaving.

Yesterday was extremely busy with work stuff and I went out after work, already half brain fried. My developer just came by to remind me I have a meeting in a few minutes. I went from that meeting to another meeting and now feeling buried.

At times I think I am too much of a planner. I am trying to figure out my vacations this year. One friend wants me to go to Vancouver with her, another to Cape Cod, another to San Diego and yet another is pushing for Vegas. Vancouver is a trial run with a girl who really I shouldn't get along with but oddly enough I do. If we can do that trip well then we might look overseas for something fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home