Tuesday, March 06, 2007

We Play for FUN!

Bowling last night we play for fun as we always do. One of the girls was gone to Nebraska as her sister-in-law is expecting and she wants to be there for the birth. We somehow managed to win all 3 games. It's very odd as the missing girl is by far the best bowler. I was just happy that I bowled better than I had been and beat my average 2 out of 3 games.

I laughed as I was shopping ( Yes I know shocking! ) and I heard this little voice echoing in my head ( It sounded a lot like Margie :) ) saying A girl can never have too much art. So yesterday, I bought a couple more pieces of art for the walls. One of them was this gorgeous oil painting that I tried a couple times to walk away from but it kept drawing me back. I had it at the landing at the top of the stairs but then I realized that my girl would be home tonight and I didn't want her artistic side to show on my new painting. I'd cry, so I moved it into my library area. This makes 6 new ones since the hanging party 9 days ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home