Wednesday, February 28, 2007

AV's Whoot!

Last night at the Av's game we had just fantastic seats. A little to the left of the net, and a mere 21 rows off the ice. We were on the side the AV's attack twice on. Let me say this the net there to protect us from stray pucks was annoying to watch a game though, and that is my biggest complaint. The ice was much easier and bigger to watch then the jumbo tron cam which was obviously further off the ice then we were. I watched the Blues goalie throw a bit of a temper tantrum and heard him yell at people on his team, that close to the ice.

The ex-roomie's brother-in-law gets the most awesome hookups as far as these things go. There were 8 of us last night at the game. We took the light rail to downtown and back after the game. We did a stop off at the bar next to the center for a drink. It was also a distraction so we would not to be jammed into a train with everyone else because we stayed to the end. Av's almost blew a 3 -0 lead with less than a minute in the match they allowed the blues to score twice in under 30 seconds.

And on a not as good note, I have been convinced that a trip to the doctor would be a good idea. I have been sick for almost a week now and today sound worse than I have throughout this thing. I have had enough of the coughing and hacking, but more than that I do it for the wee one so that I don't make her sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home