Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sprinkles

Whoot! There were sprinkles of rain on my windshield as I drove to work today! It's been near 70 or above all week so it is a nice little break. I am however wishing I had thrown a jacket on before I left the house but I'll take being a bit chilly with the rain and call it good.

At lunch today I am going with my developer to check out an Italian market. It should be interesting.

We did get the lady we wanted to be our boss convinced to take the job and they did hire her so again Whoot!

KK got her pictures done last night and she managed to be adorable, like always! I was however disappointed that they are not doing calendars anymore for this year. It is extremely hard to get that girl to sit still.

I have given some advice to my co-worker who is having some issues with his teenager. This is awesome advice to all parents of pre-teens and teens -- GET YOURSELF A SAFE! Keep your important things in it. Now if your teenager is a driver, then storing keys to vehicles in there is a fantastic way to have them in the house and not have the teenager turn the house upside down looking for them. Also it makes a great repository for cellphones when they are taken away. Seriously some of the best advice I can give is get a safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home