Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Water Cooler

I have had some really interesting conversations with my coworkers lately.

I was asked today if I would mind combining my going away lunch with someones birthday lunch. It is someone I have always liked and got along with, but it's hard not to like him because he's just so laid back.

Me and two other coworkers proved that we are so white it isn't even funny. I did make that comment and they agreed.

I was involved in a conversation that was a harassment lawsuit waiting to happen in the wrong audience. We all have worked together a long time so we knew it was alright. For the record I was doing more listening than talking because the boys were not playing nicely with each other :).

I was told I need to be more of a ho and that he wasn't going to let me see his wife anymore because I put defiant ideas in her head.

I had at least two people come to my desk and gasp when they caught me actually working. I won't get everything done but I should at least get a huge chunk done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home