Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bummer

The turkey bowl filled up with teams before we signed up :(. I am really disappointed about that. I was really looking forward to it and the weather of course was just gorgeous to mock me.

Friday night I went out to dinner and a movie for Lisa's birthday. Saturday I had lots of plans to choose from and I did what I probably should have done -- stay home and work on my homework. I am in the home stretch now and I am hoping to finish up my last assignment tonight or tomorrow.

I have about 6 days before KK and I get on a plane and freeze our bums off in another state.

1 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

Okay, now I'm imagining a large, turkey-shaped ceramic bowl with about fifty people with matching shirts in it.

Good luck on finishing your class :)

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home