Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Yuck Sick

Yesterday was a pretty horrible day. I tried to get Rockies tickets and that didn't work due to a 'denial of service attack'. I really don't buy it. I buy poor data design and infrastructure problems, but I don't think there was an attack on the site. Today it still took them well over 2 1/2 hours to sell tickets. That is just crazy and yes I am a bit bitter about it but see above about being sick. Ok I am on the spanish channel and even they are talking about the Rockies tickets.

Wait, I was going to talk about something else that made yesterday stink -- my car. I shouldn't complain, I really don't have any right to. My starter went out yesterday and while fixing it they found one of the sway bar brackets had rusted off. Fast forward about $500. The shop I take it to is really great and the dealership would have charged me way more.

I need to do more homework this weekend and I finally got my kitchen cleaned last night, due to no softball :(. It stayed clean tonight it was so nice to walk downstairs this morning and see it all sparkly. I am looking forward to the Turkey Bowl! I wonder if I will find another Romeo this year.

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Sorry you're feeling poorly -- hope you get better Real Soon!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better, you!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home