Saturday, October 20, 2007

Things I have learned or relearned last week....

1) That my daughter is adorably cute and can charm even the grumpiest people in a grocery store.
2) The $ value of underwear which I am willing to dig in the trash bin to find the Victoria's Secret bag they are in.
3) Homework sucks.
4) It is always better to catch the softball with your mitt than your calf or arch.
5) Accidentally having your shirt unbuttoned will get you better service.
6) I fight desperately to hold onto things that I should just let go of.
7) I want to be someone that gives energy to people instead of taking it.
8) Friends email you out of the blue. Good friends call just to see how your doing.
9) Opening banking accounts takes forever
10) Anne Klein jeans are the bomb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home