Saturday, October 06, 2007

Grumpy Girl

I suppose she comes by it honestly as neither her father nor I do sick gracefully. We just are not the suffer in silence type and she has inherited that lovely trait. She's got a heck of a cold and is teething on top of it so everything is a tragedy. KK and I had an incredibly rough night Thursday and both of us were crabby Friday morning.

The conference on Wednesday was fantastic though I am very glad I got to go. I had to really push it to make it to class on time. I really don't like downtown much at all.

Friday was another trip to the dentist for a filling redo and tons of x-rays. I did a half day at work and got my oil changed as well. I still need to make an appointment to get my car tuned but it will wait until I can figure out how to get back and forth to the mechanic. The downside to the new job with the bright shiny money is all the hours I work.

On tap this weekend is dinner with the consortium ( who spoils me rotten and I love them for it) and pictures for KK tomorrow! Whoot. Now perhaps my mother will leave me alone about them :).

Hope all is well with everyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home