Thursday, September 20, 2007

Give Back

I have had an extraordinarily good day. You know it is all going well when you have time at lunch to run out and get a pedicure. Yeah, I did :). I can even say I was back in the office in under an hour. I was blessed with several utterly brilliant ideas today for work! This is why I didn't feel bad about the whole pedicure thing. Although, I miss foot rubs all too much.

I am headed out to Cali tomorrow. I decided this on Friday and didn't get my boss to sign off on it until Saturday and then got the ticket on Sunday. I must at this moment send a shout out to United because I was able to use my frequent flier miles without any hassle whatsoever, and on 5 days notice before the flight. I am headed out to Girl Scout Camp to volunteer for the weekend. I figure it should be a good way to clear my head, or at least I am hoping it is.

Oh and school is odd and thus far I think far easier than it should be. I say this knowing full well that I have a huge assignment that I am totally putting off :). I have a problem doing busy work just for the sake of busy work. I do feel much better though about my undergrad education.

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Have fun working at GS camp. I went once ... and it was a most pleasant and (in retrospect) rewarding time.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home