Saturday, September 01, 2007

Saturday! Whoot!

I tried a new recipe last night with some filet minion and blue cheese recipe that I have. They could have cooked a lot longer. I know someone will protest my saying that :) as he thought they were perfect, but the time for well done made my steak still just a bit past rare. I ate the edges and I'll reheat it to medium and call it good. The recipe was really simple but tasty. I think next time I might use more of the topping.

Work is going well. My boss had a freak out moment when she decided to tell me a call I thought I was presenting to project managers, is in fact me presenting to the President and all the VP's. So I have a pre-meeting meeting bright and shiny Tuesday morning. I have a bunch of work to do this weekend as well but that's what tomorrow or Monday is for.

I need to take my bike to the shop because the front tire is flat. I am a bit annoyed by that as I haven't actually taken it out for a ride but a few times. I think I might fix that this weekend. I have plans also to go hiking on Monday. Yes I live in Colorado and haven't been hiking. I am hoping maybe to fit some golf in as well.

I also need to finish up getting fully signed up for my master's program and class.

It does sound like a busy weekend ahead, good thing I have 3 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home