Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Not hot compared to say....HOUSTON!

Sweet merciful holy whatever - Apparently it was about 10 degrees under the normal temperature while I was there. How the hell can anyone live in that kind of weather? I was in the pool every night and still managed to slide backwards on the whole weight thing. I had some great seafood there though and oddly enough some great Mexican food.

My boss was very cool on the trip, but the vp, well she never let me forget that I was the low person on the food chain on the trip and dismissed me from a couple meetings -- which was fine because that meant I got to go away from her :). I got soaked from head to toe in the 100 feet from the hotel to the office.

I am very glad to be back. Now I need a real vacation!

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Well, as they say, "It isn't the heat, it's the humidity."

Been a while since I've been to Houston -- but, yeah, that's pretty much my memory of it. Good food, friendly people, unlivable climate.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Badlander said...

Hey there. Been a long time. Just wanted to say hi. Hope you re doing good. :)

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home