Sunday, May 20, 2007

Planes, Trains and Limos

It was a very long week. There were airport delays on both ends of the trip. I had to laugh as the girl I was traveling with made a joke about a limo about 10 seconds before we saw the guy with the sign with my last name on it. What can I say my company recommended a limo service. :). It was a stretch limo and the ride was sweet. He was a touch grumpy because of our flight delays but I called and they said they were watching my flight so I don't feel like it is my fault.

I am not sure we ever caught the train we intended to in the time I was in NYC. And looking back on it once at 1:45 am we followed people saying their train was leaving in a minute and so we followed them running through Penn station and THANKFULLY it was the train we were looking for. Although it wouldn't have been all bad to head back to the little Irish pub we were at. Thinking back on it now, following people whose train is supposed to leave at the same time as yours is probably not the best way to go.

The ride back to the airport was even sweeter! My boss, me and another employee in a stretch Hummer. Damn it was freaking huge. The downside being that it didn't have a trunk so the luggage was in one of the seats. We didn't notice because there was so much room. I'll say that the lazer lights inside were distracting when they were flashing across people. Then there was the delay at the airport and my goodness not one plane on time this trip. I'll take most of the blame for the trains though :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home