Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Better than one vacation

Because two is more than one! This month I am headed out to NYC! Three and a half days for fun and then three days for work. I still have no idea what I am doing while I am out there, but it will just be nice to get away. The Consortium and I got tickets last night for KOA and my new wonderful boss is letting me take time off in June for that. We combined plane trips so the hosts will only have to make two trips to the airport total. I love travel it is one of the things I look forward to.

In other news I got one of the bright shiny paychecks for one week. It was the size of my normal bi-monthly check. Granted it didn't have daycare, 401k, medical or anything but taxes taken out -- but it was so nice!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

New job not so bad anymore huh?

7:17 AM  
Blogger ***Dave said...

Hmmmm. No 401(k)? Or just not eligible yet.

Saving for Retirement = Good.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Just not eligible yet. I am working on that but right now I can't get to an external internet site while at work. That is very annoying. So much for the big manager title :)

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home