Thursday, May 10, 2007

Where the heck did the week go?

I am seriously sitting down for a couple seconds for the first time since I left work today. I got KK home and I was chatting a bit at work so I needed to grab some food on the way home. I knew I was in trouble when KK started asking for cheese in the car. We got the food ate and then instead of tub and then Barney I pulled a fast one on her. It was outside time ( Mommy got to pull weeds and KK got to draw on the sidewalk.) then bath and then nighty night. Up until about an hour ago, she'd been getting up every 10-20 minutes. I did get the lawn mowed, and fertilized and watered. I have barely had time to pack but I am almost done now. I leave for NYC in the morning and I am really excited about it. This is much cooler than next month when I am off to Houston.

I am still feeling my age from softball practice on Sunday and then the game on Monday. We did better than any game last year. It was so much fun. Wednesday I should have gotten more done but I got distracted by a really great sale at Macy's. I have to get some rest now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good trip.

5:54 AM  
Blogger ***Dave said...

Ditto!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home