Sunday, May 06, 2007

Another Long Week but Hope as Well

Monday and Tuesday were extremely long days with me working almost 24 hours in those two days alone. I got some praise from the new boss which was nice. It was a very long week with the person that reports to me, but on Friday it was actually a good day! There was a long meeting Thursday night with her and my boss and the outcome was that on Friday we all had a good day.
Now do I trust that? No, not so much, but maybe the fact that the three of us were in a meeting in the morning and I had HR come find me because I had set up a meeting to talk the them about this maybe set off some warning bells as well. I am done playing around.

In other news I have softball practice today! GLEE! The games start on Monday and I am quite pleased. I am also going to play on Wednesday nights so that I can get outside and get more exercise. Is it whitewater rafting season yet? This is all the updating the toddler is going to stand for. Good day all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds to me like the gal that reports to you has some quick and dirty decisions to make... see you were meant to be a supervisor.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home