Wednesday, June 06, 2007

We What?

It's been a hellish week at work with the VP and Director of my department out of town leaving me in charge of things. This of course is the only que that life needed to throw me a curve. Ugg. I can't say really what happened but it was bad and I got to be the bearer of bad news to the CEO. We hired a new supervisor and she's awesome and has jumped in full force and I am ever so thankful for her.

Softball....We what? We won again? GET OUT! It's true we kicked some butt and I got to bat in the winning run which made me feel all sorts of cool :). Having said that, I should also say the game went on for almost two hours and after a week off I am feeling old and sore.

Travel kharma has returned and I have angered the universe and to be punished I get to go to Houston in July. I know you can't help but be jealous :).

I have also learned that Avenue Q is not the soundtrack to listen to on the way to work because it will leave you singing inappropriate songs at work. I was smart enough not to sing them out loud but they were still running through my head. My boss was saying it out loud the other day and now we have it down to a head bob. If I haven't said it lately my boss pretty much rocks.

Tonight was my free night so I spent it doing a bit of shopping at the container store and then home to do yard work and cleaning. I didn't get it all the way done but I feel better about it. I had a list and it was a bit ambitous. I now have remembered something I can't leave undone so I am off to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home