Monday, June 04, 2007

That Long Really?

I hadn't realized that my last post was so very long ago. Life seems so busy right now. I look at the calendar and shake my head going really it's the 4th of June?

Tonight is softball. We had no games last week and the week before that we finally won our first game as a team. Oh sure it's only been a year but we had to go out and celebrate. Tonight's game is late so I don't fancy us going out after it, but I have been wrong before.

Work stuff - This is a strange roller coaster ride. My company is fantastic about getting people the resources to help them do their jobs. I have been already to 2 management training things and one of those was in NYC. I still sometimes spend more effort than I should have to convincing some people that yes I actually am higher on the food chain than they are. I hope it gets easier with more experience.

Life stuff - I want to get a bicycle and one of those carrier things for KK. That way I can go for rides and get more exercise. I am starting to put weight back on because it seems like all I do is work work work and I am drained when I get home but can't sleep because I haven't been active enough. So if anyone has any bike recommendations I am all ears or eyes as the case might be.

Oh and I am going white water rafting next weekend! WHOOT! The water will be at its peak and I can't wait. The weekend after that I am going to a wedding and the weekend after that is KOA!!!!!!!!!!! Now what can make that better? The head CFO giving us all 3 extra summer days off to use between June - August, so I go to KOA and don't have to take paid time off.

1 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

Dude. Too bad they don't have an office in CS, or I'd beg them to spoil me, too :)

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home