Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Uninspired

I am feeling uninspired lately as far as writing goes, so please forgive me. I had an awesome weekend which included:

1) Finally setting up the wine racks in the crawl space so I don't have 5 boxes of wine in my main floor closet anymore.

2) A whitewater rafting trip on the best water I have ever had the privilege of being on. Oh and I got to rescue a total stranger.

3) I bought a bicycle and did a 30 mile trip from Arvada to Golden - for I am an incredibly dumb person who at times forgets I am not 20 anymore.

4) And yes I did get my house clean and by some amazing stroke of luck KK didn't trash it tonight.

Let's see - softball we lost last night but I had fun. I made a 100k mistake at work that I then had to put on other people's plate to start to fix. Yeah I am finding myself singing It Sucks To Be Me often.

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Perhaps this will inspire you. Tag.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home