Monday, July 02, 2007

Oh Please!

Yes Dave I know you tagged me but I lack any spirit for answering facts about me just yet :). I will get to it I promise.

So the travel karma of the bad kind has caught up to me and the powers that be laugh as my butt will be in Houston this month. Yeah awesome - don't you wish you were me? But wait there's more - how about traveling with your boss and a VP! Doesn't sound like fun? I must be telling it right then. It can't be as bad as Georgia in August right?

I think I need another vacation. Yeah I think I do but the question is where to go....always where to go.....

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Actually, I'd give the nod to Houston over Atlanta, to be honest.

And there are advantages to traveling with the Higher Echelons. Better places to eat, for example.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home