Friday, August 17, 2007

Busy

So tonight I had plans with Angie, and we had a good time. We had a good dinner and then did a bit of necessity shopping. I had a lot of fun but I don't want to say too much and ruin any surprises.

Lets see I have had a busy couple weeks. Softball is starting up again on Monday! Hazzah! I have something else that is probably going to take up my Wednesday nights but again with the ruining surprises. There's a few people I want to tell first :). It's part of my quest to be a more understanding person.

KK turned two yesterday and is very much in love with a story reading bear that her grandma sent her. I had to make her chose this morning between the bear and the baby. I was very relived that she chose the baby. I didn't realize the second she turned two she was going to be into the terrible twos. I am really hoping it is that she is teething.

I decided to stay at my current company and not jump ship. Things are finally feeling like they are going well -- pretty well except for my direct report, but I am hoping that will turn around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home