Tuesday, October 02, 2007

October Already?

Where did September go? I seem to be losing time all over the place and don't seem to be gaining back any. I spent almost all weekend working on a busy work assignment for grad school. I have to wonder what I was thinking when I thought I could do all this.

Updates - Girl scout camp - not nearly as much fun as I was hoping but I was busy. Margie's parents took me out for a fantastic supper on the waterfront as a reward.

Work - My favorite person resigned and Friday is her last day. I have a convention to go to tomorrow. My boss told me today she doesn't think I have a mean bone in my body. I know....stop laughing....

Softball - It got much more fun when the uber competitive person quit while I was out of town last week. I guess I missed a heck of a tantrum. I got to slide this week! Whoot! I got way dirty and was safe! But in honor of the tantrum man, after the game before we left the field, everyone laughed themselves silly and threw a fit. It was very funny.

Life - Life is just busy. I was so busy I didn't have time to clean for a week and that really made me grumpy. We had a girls night out on Friday and that was just a riot. We had so much fun we have it planned again in two weeks. Sunday night was the comedy club where most everyone was funny -- except the one guy who decided to use the mic to tell everyone how horrible the management staff was for firing a girl for making him pot cookies. No I can't make this stuff up.

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Sorry things have been so uber-frenzied of late. Hugs.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home