Thursday, November 01, 2007

Random Wins!!


Here we are the cast and crew of the movie theme at work. They made me Carrie but didn't think I would go all the way! HA! Showed them I did! I had one co-worker tell me she didn't want to have her kids see me. I of course had to bring KK in to show off to everyone. She decided I was a princess and only a little scary. She charmed even the hardest to warm hearts. I heard stories today of how cute and terribly articulate she is. I seem to have earned the name of Carrie from everyone in the building who didn't know my name. I had no less than 4 people call me that today even when I no longer was covered in blood.

KK was very patient with me while I was on a conference call shortly after we got to my office. She decided to grab some paper and read me a story. It was all about Tigger, Poo & Rabbit. She's awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home