Thursday, December 06, 2007

Updates and Whatnot

There's a lot going on right now. I am currently trying to figure out if it is better to have kindness or passion. Either way it's tearing me apart.

I was back in South Dakota for Thanksgiving and it was nice but far too quiet and I started to feel much like a caged tiger. I went 4 wheeling with my dad and made him laugh so hard I thought he was going to wet himself. I had the little one and tried to go up a pretty steep incline. I am fine but the thing slid down the hill after a pretty rough bump on the incline. I thought for sure I was going to have a trip to the ER but just some soreness is all.

My cellphone died on the trip as well and the numbers in it became unrecoverable so if you haven't heard from me well that's because I don't have your number.

Oh and classes have finished up and it is one class down 13 to go.

I have a real and beautiful Christmas tree. It's only the second real one I have ever had.

There's tons more that is going on but public forum and all...

Hope everyone is well.

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

You never call, you never write ...

Heh. If there's anyone's number you want that we might have that you want to get in one large batch download, let me know.

Passion vs. Kindness. If you have a conflict between those, I can imagine it's pretty difficult.

6:38 PM  
Blogger DeAnna said...

You have my sympathy for your dilemma, kindness vs. passion. Until I met Lee, that was my problem, too. I'm just not built to a) be nice to kind people 100% of the time or b) live life in the kind of mindless daze that all-consuming passion brings (which turned out to be headed off toward abusive behavior anyways). I'm just too analytical to let go of my brain enough to live with either type.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home