Sunday, December 09, 2007

Interesting Day

I think I broke my bum today. I slipped on the stair and bounced 3 times on my bum. This would be one of the few times where it would be better to have more cushion there.

Despite my obvious injury - I had dinner with one of my best friend's recent ex. I am working on getting them to sit down and have dinner together. Mission accomplished and now if things go horribly wrong it will all be my fault - but I have my injury to fall back on - ha ha!

Friday night is the company party that my old company is throwing that I scored an invite to. I had to buy a new dress. I am very excited although now dancing might not be on the menu.

I'll probably have to go to the doctor to confirm the broken bum self-diagnosis.

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

If that's the only way you fall on your ass in the near term, then you are probably ahead of the game. I seem to do so (rhetorically and karmically) far too often. :-)

9:08 AM  
Blogger DeAnna said...

Ow! What a pain in the ass!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home