Thursday, January 03, 2008

Traveling Soon!

I had my boss tell me that we are going to Houston. I am just so happy that it isn't August or was it July when I went last year. So January, I am in Houston for 4 days with my boss and no VP to kick me out of meetings :). I can't wait to kick back in my suite and hit the pool each night.

Then in February it is a girls weekend away. We don't know where yet and we are winging it. Oh yeah we have an idea of where we want to go but we are willing to settle for someplace not cold.

Then in March I am going to Bulgaria & Austria with a day trip to Greece likely. It's a 10 day trip and will take the budget that I had set aside for Italy, but it is a huge group and should be a riot. The whole thing is planned and I am rooming with someone that is laid back and fun. IS IT MARCH YET?????????

I don't like making New Years Resolutions so I didn't. I start my next class next week and because of all the travel it is an online class with the same prof as last time. I know he will put up videos and that will help me. Nothing else really would have worked.

Hope the New Year finds everyone well.

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Hopefully we'll have a chance to see you out in California a few times this year, too. :-)

Heck, the way it's sounding, I hope we get to even see you in Denver!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home