Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Myself

It has been an interesting week for me. I think sometimes we lose ourselves and it's the journey back where we learn something about ourselves. This week I let go of a few things that I had been selfishly holding onto, and some of it hurt but the worst part is knowing you hurt others.

KK is still sick and I feel so bad for her. It's hard to listen to her cough and look at her sores and know there isn't anything that I can do for her. Also very hard to take her to daycare when she tells me she doesn't want to go.

I am looking forward to the trip I have to take to Houston. I leave on Sunday and my boss and I have plans to hit a fantastic restaurant that night, and well probably at least one more night. It should be fun. I have been so busy at work that it will be nice to get away.

School is kicking my butt and I will probably spend a wild Friday night at home working on an assignment. I am trying to stay on top of the work but I am not sure I am doing all that well.

Why is it that nothing is ever easy :) ?

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Well, if everything was easy, everyone would do it. Um ...

I know of two restaurants in Houston that I'd highly recommend. Fogo de Chau (out west on Westheimer, I believe) is like Rodizio's, only Really Good. Goode Co Barbeque is just an excellent (and informal) BBQ place, with faboo pecan pie.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home