Sunday, March 30, 2008

Reflection

Today I sat down and chatted with someone I haven't caught up with in ages and it was interesting to me the things she worried about in regards to me, and the things she decided were not a big deal. I suppose it is all a matter of perspective.

Sometimes the hard part about being smart is that you know you are making bad decisions and yet you lack the desire to change it despite that. I did change most of it but I think I am finally to the point where the last chain is broken.

Ever notice how much more insightful someone else sounds when they say something you said, than you felt when you said it?

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Sometimes the hard part about being smart is that you know you are making bad decisions and yet you lack the desire to change it despite that.

In D&D terms, that's the difference between INT and WIS. :-)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home