Monday, February 11, 2008

Review Time

I will admit that it is very odd to me to be writing someone's review. I am grading my direct report and it is very odd for me. Also I am in charge of someone's raise and that is beyond strange for me. It is probably a good thing for her that I wrote it a few weeks ago instead of this week. It's been a rough few weeks at work and I really need a vacation. Between school and work I barely have time to breathe.

I am looking forward to getting a raise. I am hoping for a decent one so that I can finally stop putting off getting a new car and just go do it. No no I will be keep my beloved SUV and as I have said before there will be no parting with that thing until one of us dies. I know I am just being silly about the car thing. I can more than afford a new car on what I am making but I wanted to make sure the job was going to work out. I suppose I am running out of excuses and with summer coming it is time to give my Toyota some time off. The only question left is do I want another Toyota or do I want a Honda or something much less sensible......I think that part of it is that I make so many decisions at work that sometimes it is nice just to not make a decision. Or is that deciding not to decide?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home