Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Houston in January.....

So it could be that the VP wasn't there but at the new job this trip was the best one so far. The weather was dreary but still warm compared to Colorado. I am looking forward now to the mystery trip in February. I still don't know where we are going I only know the girls weekend is to someplace warm.

I had some great food down there, way too much of it but it was all good. At dinner last night we went with an RM Director who was telling us about a job she has coming open at which point in time -- I kid you not--my boss covered my ears and glared at the lady. My boss also told her she couldn't have me yet, but maybe in another 15 months. It made me feel really good on a couple different levels.

It is nice to be home though....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home