Thursday, March 06, 2008

Really?

That one word sums up my day well. I looked at the clock at work and went it's three o'clock really? The day flew by and I was uber productive. Today was the first time I have given someone a review and raise.

Today was the first time I have called one of my professors for help. His response was pretty priceless (on the assignment due on Sunday that I was calling for help on) get it as close as you can before you send it. Really? That's what you got? I will mention this is a professor that has never given me less than a 94% on anything. I faxed it to him and he said to submit it. I went from get it as close as you can to it's so close that you don't have to worry about it.

I just finished my packing for the vacation to Europe and the plane leaves at 11:30 tomorrow morning. I still can't believe how fast that crept up. I got distracted tonight by pretty much everything.

I have registered for my next class which I am really hoping is a slacker class. I could really use one of those.

And also - I am going to miss my wee one.

Welcome to my disjointed thoughts tonight....fear me :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Have fun!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home